Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

pounding skin

Pounding Skin
L. A. Witt
Rating:  ✨✨✨✨ of 5 stars

This is book two of a series that combines two of my favorite groups of men, tattoo artists and military men. You don’t need to read the first book to understand this one but I would recommend reading both. I’m going to try really hard to give no spoilers but I loved these books and just have to bite my tongue to not over share.

This is yet another example of Witt’s skill at creating men and stories that you just can’t put down. Her men are not just cookie cutter examples of their groups. She doesn’t back away from including serious issues in her books. Her men are real men not caricatures of gay military and tattoo artists. The only reason I gave this book four stars instead of five was that I liked the characters in the first book better. It is well written, few to no typos and has a great story line.

I would recommend this book to all readers of m/m romance.

I volunteered to write a review of this book after receiving an ARC from Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment