Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Greetings,
I'm starting this second blog about book because I read such a wide variety of books. I thought it would be a good idea to have this blog where I can post on any book I read and the other will have many of the same posts but will have all the young adult and Christian books. I don't have many things that I refuse to read and very few books land in my dnf pile. I will admit the number has gone up since I got my kindle and many of my books are free. At the moment I think my dmf to finished books ratio is about 1: 100.
Since I have even been known to read the telephone book when desperate  for something to read. I have to say that the phonebooks from before cell phone and before they are computers became the place to look up numbers were infinitely more interesting. I learned what to do before during and after an earthquake by reading the phonebook when I was moving the CA for college. I will admit that I didn't understand why my shoes were supposed to be upside down under that bed after the earthquake. They neglected to say  to do this as part of the before preparedness. That way you have a pair of shoes that you can safely put on without worrying about glass or anything else being inside.
I hope you enjoy you visit and stay a while.
Smiles and safe hugs,
Gina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment