Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Heat for SaleHeat for Sale by Blake Moreno
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The main theme through this book is that the truth will come out in the end so hiding from it just makes it worse. This is true for both the alpha and omega. The omegaverse that this book is set in is both better for the omegas and worse than the typical omegaverses. All omegas are expected to sell off their first, and if they then choose all remaining heats. Though most have their first heat arranged for by their family those without families have the university they attend auction it for them. This gives them the money to be independent. The characters are well developed and by the end of the book both are likeable. It took me a while to like the alpha in this story. At the beginning he is just a creeper but fortunately he develops past that. The strict religious background of the tiny town the omega is brought up in is realistic as are his actions based on it. This book illicited strong emotions from the first chapter to the end.
I absolutely loved this book by the time I reached the end. I would recommend this book to people who like mpreg and omegaverse stories. I chose to write an honest review of this book after receiving an advanced reader's copy fromthe author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment