Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018


Starf*ckedStarf*cked by B.L. Morticia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. It was a very different view of second chance love. I loved the clear growth of the characters both before they reconnected and after. These characters are well developed and you can see the progression from the past to present. The characters go against the stereotypes and it is even pointed out briefly in the book.

I found the book well-written and edited. The characters were believable and likeable. I recommend this book to anyone who loves mm Rockstar romance. This is one of the first clearly interracial couples I've seen in a Romance of any type that wasn't labelled taboo. I don't get why some authors see it as taboo, this author wrote a romance between people not skin color. I chose to write a honest review of this book after receiving an advanced reader's copy from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment